Newby Canuck

73 Bronze Vert

I received the Marti report for the 73. Other than the wheels and hood, as well as some of the engine bay changes, it seams to be correct from when it was built.

I am still waiting for the car to come back from touch ups and upholstery to make a final decision. Stay tuned.

Mark

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like the car buy it but with all the work they did it does not add value it takes away.

I do not think I have seen a price mentioned in the thread.

I can tell you that that last year a 1973 convertible that was all original, 351 4-V, 4 speed with NASA hood and black out, side stripes and about every options sold for $30,000 on ebay. The car was perfect and had never been washed was kept in a plastic cell in climate control.

I myself would not pay much for that car with all the incorrect and badly done items.

I see the screw head painted on the end of the door which shows a complete respray. A 33,000 mile car should not have needed anything.

BTW the repo interiors are not like the original and do not look right.

Undercoating is usually applied to hide sins. My original was undercoated by the dealer the day they received it. It was actually on the order that went to Ford. I have the documents to prove that.

Just my opinion everyone has one.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David