Boss 351 for sale in Ontario.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
There is a Boss 351 for sale in Leamington Ontario. It's Yellow, fully restored and they want $49995.00 Cdn for it. Yeah another "dealer" BS car for sale, but you never know, it might be correct and all there. Worth looking at.

www.kenknappford.ca  or 1-855-984-5375. Look in Used Cars and enter year 1971.

Geoff.

Pretty sure that car was sold when I enquired last week...

Hmm it was still listed unless they just haven't removed the listing. I was wondering if it might be a friends car as he has a yellow Boss. I meant to call him, but I was out all day, so I don't know.

Hmm it was still listed unless they just haven't removed the listing. I was wondering if it might be a friends car as he has a yellow Boss. I meant to call him, but I was out all day, so I don't know.
Maybe the original deal fell through..., but a rep. of the dealership told me it was sold when I touched base with them on their Facebook page. If it’s still on their for sale list as u note above, probably means it is still available. Price is reasonable if the car is complete...

Back