I need a source for tires and wheels...............

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Quinn

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q-Code 351 CJ
I had decided upon the magnum 500 package from CJ Pony Parts with the 15x7 and 15x8 wheels running Goodrich 225/60 and 275/60 tires, but they tell me the tires are back-ordered, and do not expect them for a few months.

Do any of you gentlemen know of a source that has these in stock?

Thanks.

Jeff

Thank you, Sir. I called, and as you stated, they have the rear tires covered. If I knew for sure that their wheels were the same, I would get the fronts from CJ and the rear from Summit.

Summit carries Wheel Vintique Magnum 500s. Ask CJ what hey carrry. Consider a 235 in the front. Even 245s will fit on the 15x7 Wheel Vintiques wheels. Chuck

Consider a 235 in the front. Even 245s will fit on the 15x7 Wheel Vintiques wheels.
And consider the 8" wheel as well (hint hint).

Sevens up front are akin to putting .17 HMR's where a .338's supposed to be.

They go in the hole, but...

;)

Summit was showing the 235s, but when i spoke with the salesman on the phone, he said they had none. I will call Kentucky Mustang tomorrow.

Thanks fellers!

Jeff

Thanks Gentlemen.

I ordered a set of 235 and 275/60s on 15x7 and 15x8 rims. Should have them here tomorrow. I found them at Kentucky Mustang parts. They had them in stock. The magnum 500 wheels, center caps, mounted, balanced, lug nuts, and shipping was $1115.

Jeff

Thanks Gentlemen.

I ordered a set of 235 and 275/60s on 15x7 and 15x8 rims. Should have them here tomorrow. I found them at Kentucky Mustang parts. They had them in stock. The magnum 500 wheels, center caps, mounted, balanced, lug nuts, and shipping was $1115.

Jeff
Congrats Jeff!! this is going to look amazing in the car! :)

Can't wait to see some pics! (Extra points for guns in the pics...LOL!)

Back