Clock Fasteners Nuts that hold the clock in place

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
Took my console  out to put in new carpet and misplace the fastener that hold the clock in place. Who sells them ? NPD has some that look similar but it said there for a 1970 mustang.  

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
Took my console  out to put in new carpet and misplace the fastener that hold the clock in place. Who sells them ? NPD has some that look similar but it said there for a 1970 mustang.  

John J
 John, are you talking about the "quick screw" nuts that go on the 4 plastic posts? Why would you take the clock out to fit carpet? Not sure what you're meaning. Can you elaborate? 

As for the one NPD show, I couldn't find them, but I may be able to find something that will work at my local 'fix-it' store on  Monday. Actually, I need to find the same thing, so I'll go look anyways.

Geoff.

John J
 John, are you talking about the "quick screw" nuts that go on the 4 plastic posts? Why would you take the clock out to fit carpet? Not sure what you're meaning. Can you elaborate? 

As for the one NPD show, I couldn't find them, but I may be able to find something that will work at my local 'fix-it' store on  Monday. Actually, I need to find the same thing, so I'll go look anyways.

Geoff.

John J

Geoff.
Yes I should have given more info. I took the clock out to send it rocket man to have it fixed. Lost the nuts and can't seem to find them anywhere.

John J

Geoff.
Yes I should have given more info. I took the clock out to send it rocket man to have it fixed. Lost the nuts and can't seem to find them anywhere.

John J
 Keep looking, but I'll check for you on Monday. I need some too.

Geoff.

Back