• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Deluxe Exterior Molding

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check with Don at Ohio Mustang Supply and Mike at Motor City Mustangs, both are forum supporters and advertisers, and you can find links to them at the bottom of this page. They both have parts cars.

I have a 71 Mach 1 with the Deluxe Exterior molding.  I need the front piece on the driver side and both rear pieces (behind the wheel wheels).  Anyone have these?  Thanks
In case you are interested in originality  --------  For your 1971 Mach 1,  these trim pieces that separate the argent or black lower body color will only be correct for a Mach 1 with no side stripes.

Ray

His '71 looks pretty much just like mine, except with Magnums and a trunk spoiler... oh yeah, non-Ram Air (so no TuTone).  There's a picture of his car in his Intro thread. ;)  :whistling:  :cool:

He's looking to repair/replace some existing trim following a repaint.

Check with Don at Ohio Mustang Supply and Mike at Motor City Mustangs, both are forum supporters and advertisers, and you can find links to them at the bottom of this page. They both have parts cars.
I may have some better pieces down at the garage.  Let me look and see what I have.

View attachment 41525

View attachment 41526

I may have some better pieces down at the garage.  Let me look and see what I have.
I have the drivers front fender, but the quarter panel rear moldings (22") are both bent.   Even the ones in my basement have bends in quarter panel moldings. 

Back