• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free - Garage Cleaning - 72 Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
Doing a deep cleaning and sorting getting the house ready to be sold.  I have a couple of extra parts that need a new home.  I will leave the posting up for a week and if no responses by Friday 04/19/19 they go to the scraper.

2 - 1972 rear frame rail sections w/Torque boxes,  1 has had the last 12-15 inches removed the other is complete.

3- Front inner fender splash shields

1 - Hood latch support

Anyone interested pays for shipping to your address from zip 38017.

[attachment=48954]

[attachment=48955]

[attachment=48956]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I will take Paypal. To be honest I do nt have time to calculate shipping. I can box them up and give you weight and dimensions for calculating shipping if still interested let me know. All else going to scrap yard.

Ok let me know the weight and dimensions and I'll use an online calculator that UPS has and figure it out. Thanks
All packaged up. Box is 29x18x4 and weighs 3 lbs. Let me know how you want shipped and you can send me the shipping expense.

Back