71 Euro Shelby (Mach 1) Clone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really sweet but the Euro Shelbys had standard taillights. But I'd take these over the original ones anytime.

Can you tell us a little about this? Did you fabricate your own openings or did you use a 1967/68 tail light panel?

Thanks! I used a Dynacorn 68 tail light panel and welded it in place. I used the Dynacorn tail light housings and sequential tail lights. I had to trim the panel a lot to make it fit. i kept the stock trunk rail across the top and welded the new panel in and then filled in with bondo glass.

Thanks! I used a Dynacorn 68 tail light panel and welded it in place. I used the Dynacorn tail light housings and sequential tail lights. I had to trim the panel a lot to make it fit. i kept the stock trunk rail across the top and welded the new panel in and then filled in with bondo glass.
Great Thanks for the info

Regards Rob

Im doing this mod for sure, really looks so much better. Great job

Regards Rob

I like the look/idea to use the rear valance as a light show (sequential turn indicator is a must here) .

I know its Shelby and an accepted design for many, but while the lenses to bumper line is ok,

it's kinda floating into a curvy space clearly not ment for these and fails for my eyes.

I surely would not insert these lenses without giving them first a massage to the chrome first to fit better.

May be better to make own ones that actually fit right away and using these as a design ref rather than using them.

Back