Want to buy a mustang convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ron m

Reaction score
My Car
must have stang
Im looking for a 71-73 Mustang convertible junker that I can save from the crusher.I dont care about motor type or trans type or codes,or overall conditionIm looking for a long term project,a labor of love of sorts,to rebuild,drive and enjoy.I dont expect much for what I want to spend.Im in Ohio.You can call me at 440-732-1245 my name is Ron.I would just bet that someone has a pile of junk that would be perfect.I can weld and weld and weld.Thanks in advance for your help

Try this. Go to searchtempest.com and search for "mustang convertible" or something similar. The fewer words the better as this is a craigslist thing. It takes a while to go through all the listings but it covers alot of territory.  Ed Raver

Try this. Go to searchtempest.com and search for "mustang convertible" or something similar. The fewer words the better as this is a craigslist thing. It takes a while to go through all the listings but it covers alot of territory.  Ed Raver

Since you are in NE Ohio, you might want to contact Donat Ohio Mustang Supply. He may have something or know someone who does. Chuck

Back