L/H Fender To Windshield Filler

Pegleg

Yep that is 71 only I think. Try Scotty Stickland got Facebook and friend him in Oxford, NC. He shipped to Africa for a friend there. Just arrange who you want it to go by.

Thanks David

Steve

1971 Grande

• 4 weeks later...

It must be my lucky day.  :D  Today i removed the fender to put new door hinges on the car. When i removed the fender i found the original filler still in place. :P 

It does have a crack in it but i am sure that can be sorted out with the knowledge i picked up from Fabrices magical grill plastic welding.

Steve

1971 Grande

• 1 month later...

They are only on 71 don't know what year you have. Not needed on 71 unless you want to be Concourse Correct.

I have a 71. Not doing a concourse. Just wondering where they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 71.  Not doing a concourse. Just wondering where they go.  

Found these when i've removed the passenger fender. 2 plastics covers at the front and the longer bit weird one behind.

IMG-5739.jpg

IMG-5737.jpg

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

Found these when i've removed the passenger fender. 2 plastics covers at the front and the longer bit weird one behind.

IMG-5739.jpg

IMG-5737.jpg

I actually found those also on my parts car

IMG-5739.jpg

IMG-5737.jpg

I actually found those also on my parts car

Make  sure you put them somewhere safe. They are rare and very very fragile/flimsey. They were only on the 71 and Boss. I was lucky when i removed R/H fender mine was still there albeit needing some plastic weld from a crack. I paid $100 for L/H side

Steve

1971 Grande

Make sure you put them somewhere safe. They are rare and very very fragile/flimsey.

Lol 100 for these, sounds like plastic gold! :D

I don't even see what they're really ment for. They try to hide or protect something, but it's pretty unclear what exactly. Passenger side was half loose, so may be I'll get some clues on what they are supposed to do on the driver side, IF they are still there. The front ones are totally overkill, they could have made just one and save the cost of one screw or better, change the shape of the metal bracket and not add plastic there at all.

Make sure you put them somewhere safe. They are rare and very very fragile/flimsey.

Lol 100 for these, sounds like plastic gold! :D

I don't even see what they're really ment for. They try to hide or protect something, but it's pretty unclear what exactly. Passenger side was half loose, so may be I'll get some clues on what they are supposed to do on the driver side, IF they are still there. The front ones are totally overkill, they could have made just one and save the cost of one screw or better, change the shape of the metal bracket and not add plastic there at all.

I told Pegleg about this set on eBay and said he found the one he needed. You might want to watch where this 71 Mustang/Boss 351 plastic gold filler auction ends at. In one day of a $20 start listing they are now over $100...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-ford-mustang-mach-1-hood-seals-Boss-351-71-72-73-hood-hinge-covers-Rare/312662803387?hash=item48cc27c3bb%3Ag%3A1CgAAOSwSERdCX7T&LH_ItemCondition=4

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

You might want to watch where this 71 Mustang/Boss 351 plastic gold filler auction ends at. In one day of a $20 start listing they are now over $100...

Glad I have these. My old days are secured! :D

Thx for the link.