• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scott Drake air filter/cleaner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
I'm selling this absurd air cleaner filter for those whose other testicle hasn't dropped yet.  :chin:   It's badly styled by Scott drake... it's shaped nearly Oval to make you believe you are running dual quads -- when in actuality there is only one hole for the very capable carb that hides under the f**king thing.  ::shrug:: I'd like to meet the other "one hole" at Scott Drake who perpetrated this crime against engineering.

Also note, it is lovingly and wastefully appointed in chrome.  :s

Anyone Daffy enough, with an IQ that has a decimal point in it, you're free to post here ... happy to ship this to you so that everyone in this forum can find you out as having the intelligence of a Carrot, and no doubt hates the car that's going to get it.  :-/

$1.50 for filter 

$45 to ship from UK back the USA to satisfy what ever under-achiever has purchased it.  :thankyouyellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely the question is............................................... why do you have it? :angel:

Surely the question is............................................... why do you have it? :angel:
The answer is -- someone nailed it to the top of the Edelbrock before I purchased the car. 

I'm sure the Edelbrock was super pissed off having the hat of a peasant placed on its noble head.

I would have kept it as a reminder about buying stuff (or not) from S.D. When you have a frustrating day, it would have been a good target for blows from the big hammer.

Back