Getting ready car ready to move...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
A rare selfie with my J Code vert... taken tonight as I continue to get the house emptied for an impending move. Both vert’s are now ready for the move, running well... Just have to find a rental for the next year or so to see if my builder can actually build our home... Signed a contract two year’s ago, should actually be moving in this July, but the Municipality is holding up approvals due to tree removal issues... I am under contract until December, 2020  :shootself: The good news, if he moves forward on the build, a five car garage awaits :) My only requirement for a temporary rental place is a suitable two car garage. I’ll leave the actual house needs to my better half...

8907FB9A-A1C3-404F-8D80-38E0BC69AA0A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the meantime I've got spare room in my garage in case one of those cars needs a temporary home.....I would be sure to dust them on occasion and exercise them properly on a regular basis!

Hope the move goes well.

[A rare selfie with my J Code vert.]

I make hundreds of parts picts, just realise I have one pict of me next to my 73 taken when there was hair on my head. Gotta change that one of these days.

5 cars garage, man, just couple of extra square meters space would change my garage life so much. 5 cars garage, wow...

Always good to put a face to a name
The problem with that idea is...My face can stop clocks  :p

...I think I'm uglier than Jabba the hutt... If I put my face in here I think, after they have wiped up the vomit stains, the moderators will ban me from the forums. 

I think my face should have a government health warning tattoo put on it. ... or tattoo a different face onto my face.  :-/

We are on parallel paths. Just spent the Easter weekend cleaning the house for pictures to place in the listing of our current home going live this week. We have been here for 17 years and have a nice 3 1/2 car garage I built 16 years ago for my hobby garage. We are moving to Chattanooga, TN and it is hard to find flat land out there for a large enough garage. We are doing a work relo so we have tight deadlines to meet or we would build as well. If your life has been anything like mine with work, house, and more house, I can feel your pain. I feel like I am working three jobs. Hopefully, this will all come to an end and 2020 will get me back to the car hobby. Best Wishes.

I hope all goes as well as it can with such a challenging relocation. The good news, as you already know, is east Tennessee is beautiful. I hope all goes well. Chuck

We are on parallel paths.  Just spent the Easter weekend cleaning the house for pictures to place in the listing of our current  home going live this week.  We have been here for 17 years and have a nice 3 1/2 car garage I built 16 years ago for my hobby garage.  We are moving to Chattanooga, TN and it is hard to find flat land out there for a large enough garage.  We are doing a work relo so we have tight deadlines to meet or we would build as well.  If your life has been anything like mine with work, house, and more house, I can feel your pain.  I feel like I am working three jobs. Hopefully, this will all come to an end and 2020 will get me back to the car hobby.  Best Wishes.
I retired after 30 year’s with Toronto Fire. I did my career time, served my community that I grew up in. My wife was an RN and she just retired after 30 year’s of 12 hr rotating shifts... we are lucky as we retired at 56 and 52 (her). We worked hard and planned for early retirement. She has never had a garage to park in during our crazy Canadian winters as my hobby took these spots... So, five car garage is split into a three car attached to the house for our daily drivers and a seperate two car for the Mustang’s, heated, insulated, etc.

In the meantime I've got spare room in my garage in case one of those cars needs a temporary home.....I would be sure to dust them on occasion and exercise them properly on a regular basis!

Hope the move goes well.
Thanks Bill. I knew I could count on you to keep them fresh for me? How much will this cost me ?

If your interested in moving to a warmer climate. The garage is for sale and I will even throw in a 5 bed house and pool. ?
Thanks... but, I like my four seasons.

Back