• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Windshield Pillar Molding/Posts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNMustang73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I am looking for both sides for my 73 Fastback but I really need the LH side.  My RH side is broken but usable and my LH side is broken at both ends.

:thankyouyellow:

I am looking for both sides for my 73 Fastback but I really need the LH side.  My RH side is broken but usable and my LH side is broken at both ends.

Are they clean breaks where you can repair them, reinforce the back side and re-dye them ?

They are hard to find non-broken ones and expensive when you do

Are they clean breaks where you can repair them, reinforce the back side and re-dye them ?

They are hard to find non-broken ones and expensive when you do
I just looked at what I have to work with and I will see what I can do with some epoxy and/or a plastic welder.  Thanks for the advice.

Back