Side by side

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a pic of my 72 next to a 69 at the Mustang Craftsmen shop. Thought it was a cool pic to compare them next to each other. Makes me like the 7123 body style even better!
 Yeah, but I'd put a 69 Mach 1 in my garage as well as my 7 any day...………….if I had a garage and bank account big enough!!

Nice shot by the way.

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya Geoff, I guess I wouldn’t mind having one either.

I got this picture from their FB page. It is pretty cool seeing a shop full of Mustangs.
Waaaay better than a shop full of Chevy's!!!

A 69 Mach is absolutely my "other car" favorite.

Ya Geoff, I guess I wouldn’t mind having one either.

I got this picture from their FB page. It is pretty cool seeing a shop full of Mustangs.
Waaaay better than a shop full of Chevy's!!!

A 69 Mach is absolutely my "other car" favorite.
Ya that’s my second favorite too. They had 2 red ones in the shop last time I was there.

'69 Mach 1 with 428 would be my other choice. Knew a guy who had one around 1980, in a deep red color (not bright red). Seems like a lot of people favor that model. Not sure if it's the camera angle, but the '69 looks a little larger than the '71. And compare the '71 to a newer Mustang for a shock. I never understood why people thought the '71 to '73 models were so large, using the name Clydesdale and so forth (which I actually like).

'69 Mach 1 with 428 would be my other choice.  Knew a guy who had one around 1980, in a deep red color (not bright red).  Seems like a lot of people favor that model.  Not sure if it's the camera angle, but the '69 looks a little larger than the '71.  And compare the '71 to a newer Mustang for a shock.  I never understood why people thought the '71 to '73 models were so large, using the name Clydesdale and so forth (which I actually like).
There’s a guy that has a black 69 with a 428 4speed around here. It’s really nice but to much black paint for me to take care off! Lol

I think our years are lower and sleeker than previous years.

Back