• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

73 am fm radio

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that radio not out of the big Fords? Has the extra slide bar under the buttons for the rear speakers that Mustang did not have. You had the balance with the back knob on the radio for the front speakers did your not? This looks like the one in my 73 which is not correct for the car.

I think the radio in the ebay ad is the same as I have which is incorrect for the Mustang but will fit. It is also missing the rear mount that slides onto dash in the rear. Note the plug I am holding has the extra pins for the rear speakers.

I have the radio you need... it is the correct radio removed from a 1973. D3ZA part number. . In nice cosmetic condition, no cut wires, fm works but not sure about the am(didn't have an antenna when tested). Also have faceplate, rear bracket, speaker and door harnesses, and white speaker covers if needed. Reasonably priced. Send pm if interested

Jim

Back