First nice Spring day..

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
Finally have a reasonable day to take her out for her first cruise of the season...

Finally have a reasonable day to take her out for her first cruise of the season...

Yes nice day finally!! Plan on taking mine out as well later.

I like your license plate by the way, CE ME! Now if the numbers match your engine, that would be a perfect plate. Wait! is that an M or an N? Can't quite make it out for sure.

Oh well still a nice plate.

Geoff.

Last edited by a moderator:
About a dozen of our Mustang club members met up at the Ford dealer yesterday for customer appreciation day. Had BBQ and fixings and they were going to have live music. We had big storms headed our way with lots of rain and hail so I left early. 

Got a meet for all makes at a local Culver's today 1-4 might go but have to pay for it, lol. 

Spring has been here in the south. My garden is planted and should have fresh corn by 4 th. of July.

Ken,

Nice job on the vert.....

I would like to see in person if the stars aligned correctly.

I took my mach 1 to a Dust off Show yesterday at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY. We had about an hours rain and then clouds, but a good run about 150 miles to and from.....

Thanks, Jay

Ken,

Nice job on the vert.....

I would like to see in person if the stars aligned correctly.

I took my mach 1 to a Dust off Show yesterday at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds in Rhinebeck, NY.  We had about an hours rain and then clouds, but a good run about 150 miles to and from.....

Thanks, Jay
Hi Jay. Nice run, to bad about the rain, it has been that kind of Spring... I did 100km (60mi) run in this pic. Car is running great, a slight front end shimmy at 55mph... I will have to check... Already had the tires rechecked for balance, they are fine. In my experience, these car’s have their “breaking point” for a slight temporary shake from the factory... and then it disappears. A little more pronounced on this car. I’ll figure it out... I am hoping to take the J Code Vert south your way some day to a nice show, I’ll let you know... Cheers

Latest posts

Back