Lots of NOS Mustang parts on Ebay today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
Nursing the sore neck today and was looking at what NOS Mustang parts are going for. There is a pile of 71 - 73 stuff on Ebay now if your are trying to do concourse restore. There are NOS rear bumpers but be careful the 73 is different due to guard mounting. Also NOS trim ring and hub caps, NOS grill molding. I did not get through but a few pages. Also if looking for a space saver spare there is one that is at $325 now that looks correct for 71 - 73, never on ground.

Spend the kids inheritance you deserve it, lol.

Nursing the sore neck today and was looking at what NOS Mustang parts are going for. There is a pile of 71 - 73 stuff on Ebay now if your are trying to do concourse restore. There are NOS rear bumpers but be careful the 73 is different due to guard mounting. Also NOS trim ring and hub caps, NOS grill molding. I did not get through but a few pages. Also if looking for a space saver spare there is one that is at $325 now that looks correct for 71 - 73, never on ground.

Spend the kids inheritance you deserve it, lol.
Already been there and done that... Kid's will find out one day...

Is $200. the going price for the 4 dog dish hubcaps?

I guess it depends on how bad you want NOS.

I got a set of the full covers NOS for $25.00 because nobody bid and he had no reserve. The dog dish came on so many vehicles there should be tons of them.

I had to replace two on my Maverick the second day I owned it. Tried to take a turn like I did in my 1950 Ford hot rod and the maverick just slid across three lanes and I hit the center curb barrier and turned the car up on two wheels and went weaving down the road on the two left wheels, lol. Guy with me freaked out. Bent the wheels bad and of course the trim rings and hub caps were trashed. I went to Ford ordered new wheels, trim rings and caps and got them on then took the car in and told them I thought it was out of alignment. This is like a two week old car now. Service manager came to the waiting area and he  said he had never seen one so bad. Had to chain it down and pull the real in alignment, lol. Never told them about running into the curb.

I guess it depends on how bad you want NOS.

I got a set of the full covers NOS for $25.00 because nobody bid and he had no reserve. The dog dish came on so many vehicles there should be tons of them.

I had to replace two on my Maverick the second day I owned it. Tried to take a turn like I did in my 1950 Ford hot rod and the maverick just slid across three lanes and I hit the center curb barrier and turned the car up on two wheels and went weaving down the road on the two left wheels, lol. Guy with me freaked out. Bent the wheels bad and of course the trim rings and hub caps were trashed. I went to Ford ordered new wheels, trim rings and caps and got them on then took the car in and told them I thought it was out of alignment. This is like a two week old car now. Service manager came to the waiting area and he  said he had never seen one so bad. Had to chain it down and pull the real in alignment, lol. Never told them about running into the curb.
lollerz  I do like your style David. Would have liked to have been that passenger lollerz

Back