Need help identifying another part

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke17

Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
I've been slowly making progress trying to get this car back together, going through the box of parts I've come across another one that I can't locate. Can someone tell me where this goes? It's my first vintage Mustang so please be kind! I'm also including some pics of my progress s far. Thanks for the help.

I have taken several of these apart and put back together and have never seen that part. I have not had a 71.

It looks a little like someone started making a replacement for the reinforcement that goes under the R.H. inner fender next to frame under battery that the battery tray bolts to. The two nuts welded do not look like what Ford would have done.

Here is a picture of the reinforcement that goes under the inner fender well next to the frame.

They are for sale on ebay right now for $35.00 for some reason I could not copy the link.

I have ordered and they are a great piece. I do believe this is what your part is just not a very good one.

Back