The road so far.....

71coop, what a beautiful car!! But I only have one complaint. PLEASE!! lets see more of it!!

Rio1856, I have a couple winter projects planned, I will document them here on the forum with as many pictures as I can.

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Argent lower paint treatment, then it is done, very classy look, love the wheels, 1973 like. Bitchin cleveland power, I love the hydr roller conversion, now more flat cam lobes. Cleveland rocks!!.

Seriously, always wanted to go black /argent, way better with no hockey stripes, perfect look:thumb:

B229218

I debated going closer to the factory paint scheme, including lower body paint and the spoiler, but opted to keep it simple. I'm pretty happy with the look, but appreciate the thought. I really like the period-correct restos out there, but for both my cars, I like to make subtle departures from the factory look. 

I

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg