I'm baaack!!

Mexi-can

Hello guys and girls, my name is Lupe Ibarra, i was here a few years back as Mexican, forgot my password, then put my car in the shop for a refresh and forgot about it for 3 years :-/ got it back with 2017 Competition Orange paint but keeping the traditional Mustang trademark. Wife officially took posession of it and i doubt she will give it back.

Looking forward to keep learning from all the Mustang gurus here!, Thanks!!

Welcome back. Nice coupe.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

No wonder she won't give it back..

Welcome (back) from the northern Netherlands

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

Sweet, looks like the only thing left to do is drive it...........

73 ragtop, 1999 Mustang Bright Atlantic Blue Paint, Phoenix Engine 302-335HP,  Edelbrock Carb & Performer manifold; c4 with 2000 stall and shiftkit; 3:55 auburn limited slip differential, Hedman shorties; Car Chemistry Exhaust

Classic Air; Tilt Steering Wheel; 1999 Chrysler Sebring bucket Seats ; power windows;

Thanks guys! Still a few things left to do to it but the worse part is done, the plan is to turn it into a daily driver,, since i got it back my wige refuses to drive her 2019 subaru crosstrek and is driving the Mustang, happy wife, happy life:)

Thanks guys! Still a few things left to do to it but the worse part is done, the plan is to turn it into a daily driver,, since i got it back my wige refuses to drive her 2019 subaru crosstrek and is driving the Mustang, happy wife, happy life:)

If a woman refuse to drive a new subaru and picks your mustang. You have found a perl, and by that I don't mean the mustang. I see no other option than ditch the subaru and buy a second 7173. :)

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )