I'm baaack!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexi-can

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang coupe
Hello guys and girls, my name is Lupe Ibarra, i was here a few years back as Mexican, forgot my password, then put my car in the shop for a refresh and forgot about it for 3 years :-/ got it back with 2017 Competition Orange paint but keeping the traditional Mustang trademark. Wife officially took posession of it and i doubt she will give it back.

Looking forward to keep learning from all the Mustang gurus here!, Thanks!!

Thanks guys! Still a few things left to do to it but the worse part is done, the plan is to turn it into a daily driver,, since i got it back my wige refuses to drive her 2019 subaru crosstrek and is driving the Mustang, happy wife, happy life:)

Thanks guys! Still a few things left to do to it but the worse part is done, the plan is to turn it into a daily driver,, since i got it back my wige refuses to drive her 2019 subaru crosstrek and is driving the Mustang, happy wife, happy life:)
If a woman refuse to drive a new subaru and picks your mustang. You have found a perl, and by that I don't mean the mustang. I see no other option than ditch the subaru and buy a second 7173. :)

Back