Just joined

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edpdx50

Reaction score
My Car
No Mustang currently, but I have a 1973 Cougar XR7. Sock 2v 351C Convertible
Aloha everyone,

I have been a Mustang enthusiast since the late sixties. My aunt picked me up in her new Air Conditioned Mustang. I got to sit in the front seat. I felt like I was in a real sports car- My folks drove Opels back then.

By 1969 I was crazy for the Boss 302 Yellow/Black.Got me started on Model cars. I have wanted one since then. I suppose I went through pining over popular Mustangs over the years: The Shelbys. The Sebrings, the California Specials, Steve McQueen's Highland Green Bullitt. The stance and wheel/tire combinations. The Stripes , spoilers and louvers. The power house engines and carbs... I should go, I'm feeling woozy.

Anyway, that's why I'm here
1020533-26748-54-720.jpg

Hello from Mississippi. I went through the model and slot car stage when I was MUCH younger and  knew I was a long way off from ever owning the actual cars. Still have a few left. My Dad was in the Air Force so a lot were broken during the constant moving and a younger brother who thought he could play with them and I would never know!  

Whether you own, are looking , or have found one that you would like to bring home, you have stopped at the right place. This site is loaded with very knowledgeable, experienced members who will do anything they can to help you with your quest!  

Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Back