Flies and wasps

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
OK ...It's now sunny, the skies are clearing and summer is on the way... guess what though  :-/  

now I can drive my beauty without fear of a sudden downpour or menacing thunderstorm, the flies and wasps are being real arseholes ( Sorry, that's English for assholes) 

If they want to splatter their little mush filled exoskeletons on my car ... why in the name of huge purple swollen bell-ends, do they have to chose the inlet radius of my NACA hood air inlets. WTF !  :mad: ...do you know how difficult it is to get off ???.. it hardens like glue.  :huh:

... so inconsiderate.  :atomic:

... has anyone taken a lawsuit out on a wasp for negligent flying and damages?

I'm going to write to my MP (in America that would be Congressman) ; to have the laws extended.

Dear Member of Parliament,

I don't know if you have noticed an increase in negligence on the part of flies and wasps when flying.  I have a car with NACA air scoops, which means I have more right than anyone to be on the road compared to all those in their puerile, diesel euro-shitboxes.  These inconsiderate puss filled flying f**k-sacks favor dying on the upper lip of my NACA air inlets and its pissing me off.

Yours

Al

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to google Naca air scoop!

Lol

Funny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only the manufacturing community could come up with glue that adheres as good as bug guts :)
That actually may be the solution i need to glue the rearview mirror to my windshield... ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sostaic, Let me start by saying you really do need help with insect anger management issues. But, it is not your fault old son. You have to endure UK and EU policies and practices. You probably should not voice your concerns (read outrage) to your MP as it would likely trigger charges of hateful speech and insect shaming against you. Here is the best bug guts remover I've found, and it is not intended to remove bug guts. https://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-Glass-Cleaner-Aerosol-Spray/dp/B0052V1JA2

It does a better job of removing bug guts than cleaning glass. Apply, let it sit for 30 seconds, wipe off, repeat if needed. 

Best Regards,

Chuck

If I ever get to England I'll have to look you up, because you are a funny dood. Have you ever heard of a love bugs? I live in Fla. and holy Crap, you want to bitch about bugs look up these little love makin bastards. They are suicidal screwing pricks! that love carbon dioxide and fresh paint. I've been keeping a leaf blower by my front door to blast them into hyperspace before o go in the house

The bugs are taking advantage of Brexit: if you don't leave, you can blame everything on the EU!

Man just so you know it took me 3 tries to get past spell check to spell dude wrong. When we have hurricanes my neighbor has a 4x8 sign that says looters will be shot and ate ! He's the coolest, I had a few crown and cokes with him this eve so don't mind me.

You probably should not voice your concerns (read outrage) to your MP as it would likely trigger charges of hateful speech and insect shaming against you. 

Best Regards,

Chuck
Hey Chuck 

You think I am showing to many anti-insect tendencies?

and thank you for the bug guts cleaner  ::thumb::

all the best 

Al

The bugs are taking advantage of Brexit: if you don't leave, you can blame everything on the EU!
I think wasps were invented by the EU , their politicians sound and act the same.

Perhaps I should drive across Europe to Strasbourg and collect a Jean Claude Junker in my air inlet ... I think it'll take more than Chuck's glass cleaner to remove though.

::thumb::

Once drove freshly finished 73 vert to car club meeting located 30 minutes distance in rural countryside in late springtime. Drive back was just after dusk and encountered cloud after cloud of sand-flies / midges/ basically every insect that could fly.

Layers of insects on windshield was so thick, wipers could not be used since they just smeared them into jam. Once arriving home 'bout 9:30pm, spent the next 3 hours carefully washing, re-washing and cleaning bugs off my newly minted paint work / radiator / etc.

Gotta love the hobby!

I was doing 70 in my Opel one time and something BIG and insecty hit door pillar right next to me head. Didn't think much of it, just another thing to wipe off. That is until I heard the buzzing. Looked in the rear view and saw one of those really large hornets flying around the rear window trying to get out. I pulled over to try to get him out, but hornets don't understand 'glass' and the rear side windows on that car do not open. Moved too fast to kill and I wasn't about to climb in the back half of the interior with an angry hornet the size of...what was it?...oh, yeah,  "huge purple swollen bell-ends.

Covered the rear window with shirts and stuff (because flying things, bugs and birds ALWAYS head for light) and eventually he found an open window.

70mph impact and he was just mad.

If only the manufacturing community could come up with glue that adheres as good as bug guts :)
That actually may be the solution i need to glue the rearview mirror to my windshield... ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
That's right, Tony ... get a wasp and crush it between the mirror mount and the glass ..... 2500 years from now - archaeologists will dig you up with your Mustang - only to discover the mirror and glass still intact ... you will be about three bones and the rest of the car will gave gone  :p

in southern california we only have to worry about unicorn poop
lollerz lollerz rofl

I am a 56 year native to so-cal ur sooo correct!

Back