Got in a load of fuel today for this baby..............

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm fairly confident I can fit one of those on my car..And that is the best beard/ mustache combo I've seen to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fairly confident I can fit one of those on my car..And that is the best beard/ mustache combo I've seen to date.
Thank you, Sir. The beard was uneven at that time. I had lost about two inches off the right side in a chainsaw last winter. Got it evened back up now, as I burnt a bit off the end of the left side barbequing a hog back in May.

Awesome! One thing I have never shot is a full size Civil War cannon! Where can I go to light of a 12 pound cannon? Not blank charges either, I want to shoot an actual cannon ball at a target! LOL

Thank you, Sir. The beard was uneven at that time. I had lost about two inches off the right side in a chainsaw last winter. Got it evened back up now, as I burnt a bit off the end of the left side barbequing a hog back in May.
I hope that was a joke, otherwise sounds like two close calls! :exclamation:

No joke. I was cutting down some small trees for my Dad, and had forgotten to tie my beard behind my neck. One side got caught. it snatched off about two inches. I was fueling the burn barrel making hickory coals when I looked down and my beard was melting away, smoking. I quickly slapped it with my palm and stopped the damage.

I once got it caught between the drill body and the chuck on an electric drill. It wound up quickly, but the drill was a reversible model, so I backed it back out.

jeff

Back