• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need floor patch pc.s + metal under battery tray etc.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shopcarpro

Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach 1 Convertible
[url=https://ibb.co/8bkXbfW][img]https://i.ibb.co/r39v3zC/topofloader-1.jpg[/img][/url]
looking to buy some floor patch pc.s and metal under battery tray.  Also will buy interior parts , shock tower brace, signal cam etc.. Let me know if have and possible to ship to CA94080. Thanx in dvance for a good deal.  My car is a 71 conv.

girl names that end in i

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you are in Japan. You can export from several areas of the U.S.A. , New York, Charleston, Savannah, Georgia are a few. My nephew brings Japanese cars into Savannah that are drive on vehicles. you will obviously need a cargo box.

For the amount of materials you will need you should get in touch with NPD, National Parts Depot there are several locations they can ship from. Their catalog is online so you can view the parts there. You need someone that really knows the 71 Mustang so you get the correct parts for sure.

The area where the battery tray is or Right Front Inner Fender also has a reinforcement under it that the actual battery tray bolts to. NPD does not have them but they are available on ebay from someone that does them as a repo. They are not posted right now I looked. I have attached a picture of the part.

It might even be less cost to just buy a better car and sell the one you have.

I would suggest that you make a detailed list and take pictures of each part you need and put all the information together so you can ship at one time and save some money.

Cheers,

aluminium sulphate solubility

I see you are in Japan. You can export from several areas of the U.S.A. , New York, Charleston, Savannah, Georgia are a few. My nephew brings Japanese cars into Savannah that are drive on vehicles. you will obviously need a cargo box.

For the amount of materials you will need you should get in touch with NPD, National Parts Depot there are several locations they can ship from. Their catalog is online so you can view the parts there. You need someone that really knows the 71 Mustang so you get the correct parts for sure.

The area where the battery tray is or Right Front Inner Fender also has a reinforcement under it that the actual battery tray bolts to. NPD does not have them but they are available on ebay from someone that does them as a repo. They are not posted right now I looked. I have attached a picture of the part.

It might even be less cost to just buy a better car and sell the one you have.

I would suggest that you make a detailed list and take pictures of each part you need and put all the information together so you can ship at one time and save some money.

Cheers,

aluminium sulphate solubility
Thanx Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs.

I did respond to you with some details on the other posting you have an accident car for parts.  Hope u see it and respond in kind.  I know, I need to deal with some knowledgeable people to secure the correct parts. I talked several times with mustangsunlimited staff, but they seem clueless, at least the sales staff , I talked to. They are just waiting to get an order, collect money and ship , not there to help customers with selecting correct parts, I guess.  Anyways, I am reading some info regarding the correct engine mount for different years and engines, though the ebay , amazon and other sellers do not really differentiate them, in my opinion. Anyways thanx again for your time in responding to my post and hoping , I could buy some parts from the accident car you have.  Will get in touch wit  NPD, National Parts Depot.  Cheers.

Back