• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bendix Brake Booster

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 w/408C stroker
This is the brake booster that was in my car when I bought it 4 years ago. It was working well. I replaced it with the smaller one from Leed Brakes.

$40 OBO + shipping

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
It there are some internal differences each year. Just improvements in components I believe.

My next project is to figure out how to rebuild them myself. The shipping from my home to Oregon to Booster Dewey is more than the $155 to rebuild. They did not put 100% new in mine came back with the same dust boot it left with.

Trying to track down components now anyone have any sources?

If you were closer I would probably buy as a core.

It there are some internal differences each year. Just improvements in components I believe.

My next project is to figure out how to rebuild them myself. The shipping from my home to Oregon to Booster Dewey is more than the $155 to rebuild. They did not put 100% new in mine came back with the same dust boot it left with.

Trying to track down components now anyone have any sources?

If you were closer I would probably buy as a core.
It can be used as a core, but this one actually worked fine before removing, but I have no idea to know how old the internal components are. 

BTW, I just checked shipping costs. Via UPS it will be about $23 to ship. Not that bad.

WOW,

Tony-Muscle

I would be all over this if it were not for the fresh unit I have in my 71 fb.

Where were you in October when I was struggling to get mine rebuilt and I thought the post office had lost my rebuild ?

LOL 

Boilermaster

Back