How's this for horsepower?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
760hp is a ton... i was just wondering how the insurance companies would react in the 1970's with that much hp... or would they even insure that car... times have changed..

760hp is a ton... i was just wondering how the insurance companies would react in the 1970's with that much hp... or would they even insure that car... times have changed..
The insurance thing is a myth or old wives tail, lol. I got my license in 1964 and when I went to get my Mach 1 I ask my insurance agent about the cost associated with the engine I choose. He said that the HP of the car or what car I bought had nothing to do with my rate. It was my driving record that set my rate. So I got the Q with 4 speed and insurance was same as my 6 cyl. Maverick automatic. This was Allstate in North Carolina. I was 25 when I bought the Q code 73.

So just do not get caught is the key, lol.

Jeff, It may be an over weight pig but, If I had one I'd put lipstick on it and call it my girlfriend. Chuck

Back