im new here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgmoody82

Reaction score
My Car
73 Q code
17 5.0 GT
Im new to the site. I own a 73 Qcode as well as my brother and my mother. A guy on facebook is doing the same auto to manual swap I'm doing at the moment and wanted to share information here so I joined. 

Live in NC 

mechanic before the army, a mechanic in the army, medical after the army. 

73Qcode is nothing special so I don't feel bad about cutting it up and making it what I want and fun to drive. currently, 351C 4V, Closed chambered heads, mild cam, Hooker super comp headers w/ 3'' collectors, Torker II intake, Holley 650, full MSD ignition down to the plugs, C6 with Boss Hogg 2800 Stall fully built, ford 9'' w/ 4,11s. 

It ran a 17.2 in the 1/4 before I did a thing to it and I have not been back since I started. 

Hi David, welcome here, waiting to share with you and guys who knows a lot about this swap. You will find threads about this AT to MT swap.

Welcome from France :)

Welcome to the forum from another North Carolina Tar Heel.

I am in the Hendersonville area in the west part. Where are you located?

I am going to head to the MOM, Mustang Owner's Museum on June 29 to an all Ford show at the museum. I have a 73 Q code Mach 1 in the museum that I ordered new. If you are not too far away you might drive over and meet at the museum.

Back