Hello from Jarvenpaa Finland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IstoT

Reaction score
Howdy,

I thought I edit this thread cause I have better knowledge of this car history after reading all papers.

Model: 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 2v. 3 speed manual, manual steering, no air condition.

Car was bought by Hull-Dobbs Co (131 Miller St Winston Salem). It shipped from Dearborn factory to Ed Flandro Ins Pocatello (don't know real owner) 1970/9/23.

Görän Z bought car from USA and it was imported to Sweden 1971/9/23. Görän managed to make registering inspection at 1974/02/25. Görän owned car about 18 years.

Tommy H bought car 1989/05/26 from Görän. Tommy owned car about 3 years.

Gert K bought car 1992/12/5 from Tommy. Gert painted hood and win some cups with from car shows (see picture of his sales ad from 1996). As you can from that salea ad car is "matching" numbers but cause it's not rare Mustang it means nothing. Gert owned car about 4 years.

Sivert R bought car 1996/11/12 from Gert. What I know he didn't do anything for the car..only necessary services and driving. Sivert owned car 23 years.

I bought car 2019/5/30 from Sivert and imported it to Finland. I manage to register car for Finland 3.6.2019 and get final license plate after I payed taxes at 2019/8/12.

Car has been driven at Sweden and Finland about 140000km (about 87000 miles). I don't know how many miles it has been driven at USA in that 1 year.

Here is link for walk a round video https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-walk-around-of-my-71-mach-1

pix image

Old text hided but I thought if someone want to see my first thoughts about car I left old text.

Best regards,

Isto

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from France.

Good to know history of your ride, not always the case. Your Mach1 seems to be in good shape. You will find here great and knowleged people for sure :)

Mine is a 429 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Iku64,

nice Mustang you got there, have you joined the FMOC Finland? There's a some information about these cars but not as much as here. I don't follow FMOC forum much, I did followed it for long time though. This is a great forum to ask specific '71-'73 questions.

Greetings from South-West Finland

Jari

Hi and welcome from SW Ontario, Canada.

VERY NICE car there. They are only "original" once, keeping it that way as much as possible is awesome.

Enjoy and keep us posted.

Geoff.

Back