Hello from Jarvenpaa Finland

IstoT

I think this original part report is in real good condition..:)

Osa-raportti.jpg

Ford Mustang Mach 1 1971, 351 Cleveland 2 barrel carburetor, 3-speed manual, 9 inch rear.
Color red, interior black. In original condition in it's good and bad things.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For A.Nilsson (and othere Swedish readers)..here is first Swedish owner letter. I haven't time to translate this but some day I will..:)

BXX832-Ekan-omistajan-kirje-01.jpg

BXX832-Ekan-omistajan-kirje-02.jpg

Ford Mustang Mach 1 1971, 351 Cleveland 2 barrel carburetor, 3-speed manual, 9 inch rear.

Looks like a really nice car - Welcome from Ohio!

• Like 1

Black 1971 Mach 1

351C/FMX/TrickFlow Heads/Lunati Retro Roller Conversion

Classic Auto AC, Manual Front Discs, Upgraded Springs/Shocks/Close-Ratio Steering

IMG-2977.jpg

For A.Nilsson (and othere Swedish readers)..here is first Swedish owner letter. I haven't time to translate this but some day I will..:)

BXX832-Ekan-omistajan-kirje-01.jpg

BXX832-Ekan-omistajan-kirje-02.jpg

Absolutely think you should get the whole translated but in general it says something like this

Best ford owner!

I have seen that Gert has sold my old beauty,

Which I imported from the US.

When I sold the car it was in very fine condition.

Hope you take care of it.

I visited Gert a few years ago and looked at it.

When I sold it, it was completely original.

It was a nice car.

If you want to send me your phone number, I can call you and tell you a little about the origin of the car.

I am a happy old guy who will soon be 72 years old, but when I sit behind the wheel I turn 35.

I drive a Subaru today to move, I do not know if you can call it a car but it is good to pull the caravan.

If I have the roads past you next summer when I go on vacation, maybe I can see my old lovely red ford again.

Greetings Göran

Best ford owner!

I have seen that Gert has sold my old beauty,

Which I imported from the US.

When I sold the car it was in very fine condition.

Hope you take care of it.

I visited Gert a few years ago and looked at it.

When I sold it, it was completely original.

It was a nice car.

If you want to send me your phone number, I can call you and tell you a little about the origin of the car.

I am a happy old guy who will soon be 72 years old, but when I sit behind the wheel I turn 35.

I drive a Subaru today to move, I do not know if you can call it a car but it is good to pull the caravan.

If I have the roads past you next summer when I go on vacation, maybe I can see my old lovely red ford again.

Greetings Göran

Thx for translation...I save this for my files. Somehow with things like that you can get connected to early owners..that Göran would be 94 now..if he ain't past away.

-IstoT

I just looked old papers and found that I have every Swedish inspection tickets with odometer numbers from day 74/02/25 when it was finally registered to Sweden even it was imported 71/09 to Sweden.

I'm planing to take out all of those numbers and make some kind of history of it...it would be better publish in garage here..I think.

Car have driveIMG-20200401-113154.jpgn about 139000 km (about 86370 miles)..only mileage which I don't know is how much US owner has driven this car in 1 year.