Not mine

The owner is full of B.S. I was born and raised in Nevada. My first car was a 1955 Ford, in 1961, and it definitely had a title from when it was bought new in 1955. I still have the Nevada title for my '71 Mustang. Being from Nevada does not guarantee a rust free car. They use plenty of salt and sand on snow covered roads in Northern Nevada, not as bad as the rust belt, but cars without undercoating tended to start showing rust in a few years.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I sent him email. That would be a great body to go with the 72 Mach 1 T-5 I have that was crashed. I have all the interior stuff and drive train.

I found a 71 Mach 1 T-5 for sale I think he was asking $148,000 said it was the only one, lol. Rare does not really add value demand is only thing that adds value.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I sent him email. That would be a great body to go with the 72 Mach 1 T-5 I have that was crashed. I have all the interior stuff and drive train.

I found a 71 Mach 1 T-5 for sale I think he was asking $148,000 said it was the only one, lol. Rare does not really add value demand is only thing that adds value.

He is a descent guy. This is who I bought my shell off of and other parts. I believe you talked to him before when he had the M code for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would you be interested in a shell for 2000.00 , when you tell us about all these good cars you turn down for 1000 - 1500.00- 2000.00

Why would you be interested in a shell for 2000.00 , when you tell us about all these good cars you turn down for 1000 - 1500.00- 2000.00

That's only when he has flashbacks  to 1981 :yeahthat:

Rare does add value as it increases the demand, if you have the right car... IMO.

"Yes dear", has kept me in the hobby a long time...