New Magnum 500s Came In Today!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Quinn

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q-Code 351 CJ
UPS dropped them off late this morning. Everything was in there. Kentucky Mustang delivered as promised.

Before:

02.jpg

After:

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

Before it had 225 in front and 235 in back. The new 235 front and 275 rear look a lot better, to me. Those wheels that were on there when I bought it did not look right at all. Sits about 3/4 inch higher now.

i felt the same way when i got mine,,, the sucky thing is they rust fast outside :(, the chrome is thin and you start getting rust bleed through on them, i've gotten my car wet maybe 5 times and the suckers have rust on them in spots.

Big improvement! Very nice!! :cool:

Thanks fellows! So far, I love this Mach 1. It is only the second car that I have ever bought. I have had lots of trucks, but finally figured I needed a car!

From cheesy to classy with a few turns of the wrench! :D

Hard to beat that look with the Magnums.

::goodjob::

After:

Before it had 225 in front and 235 in back. The new 235 front and 275 rear look a lot better, to me. Those wheels that were on there when I bought it did not look right at all. Sits about 3/4 inch higher now.
That can be fixed with a couple of blocks and some chop chop on the front springs!

I agree with the rest of the guys... the magnums REALLY set the car off. Looking good!!

Back