73 Deluxe Door Panels With Power Window Repro?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikhead

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 351C
Hello again everyone. My original door panels are shot and couldn’t be re dyed or fixed.  The problem I have run into is there are repro door panels, but not ones meant for power windows. I’ve saw a few used pairs but they’re in bad shape. Does anyone make a repro door panel that can be cut for the power window? Or any suggestions. Thanks so much.

They all can be cut for the power windows. The Ford panels had perforations in the backer boards to designate the cut locations.
The ones I’m seeing have extra holes cut out where the window crank would be which mine don’t have.

They all can be cut for the power windows. The Ford panels had perforations in the backer boards to designate the cut locations.
The ones I’m seeing have extra holes cut out where the window crank would be which mine don’t have.
I had the same problem. Call Mustangmarket.com and they will make a pair for you without the manual window crank holes in them. They will also cut out the power window holes for a small fee.

The power window switch cutout is in the same location as the window crank, so you'd be cutting out the "hole" when you make the cutout for the window switches.

Latest posts

Back