Do we have a problem attaching pictures?

Stanglover

Question

Lately, I seem be having a problem attaching pictures from New Attachment / browse. The files come up, but nothing happens when I click on the Add Attachment button.

Am I the only one having this issue, is it just my computer?

Geoff.

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

10 answers to this question

Test of pic attachment

Garage.jpg

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

seemed to work ok for me.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

seemed to work ok for me.

Perhaps my computer is f'd up!! Been having trouble attaching for some time now, so been using the Add Image to Post button. Guess I need to look at my settings.

Geoff

Geoff.

Just tried to attach a pic and after a minute, came up with "can't find this page" so I guess it's my end. Could be running too many browsers and that's the problem, but it used to work okay!

Thanks to all,

Geoff.

Geoff.

i don't have a problem attaching a new pic... but it does not take the place of the last posting.. the right hand pic.

oops wrong site for that one...

I've had that problem on occasion, it usually sorts itself out.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?  ;)

I can try a restart. I usually just put the computer to 'sleep'. I'll try again. Thanks,

Geoff.

You can reach your limits for posting pictures. I use to all the time until they made me a Benefactor. I would have to go in and delete photos from previous posts to add more.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

You can reach your limits for posting pictures. I use to all the time until they made me a Benefactor. I would have to go in and delete photos from previous posts to add more.

David, I fell for that one some time ago. I deleted all my pic from what I thought was just MY account, only to find it removed the pictures from all my threads and post. At this time, I have practically nothing used of my 1 gig limit, so it's not that.

I just started the computer, so I'll try again, so let's see if it works today.

Nothing, just shows "waiting for response from  7173mustangs.com" I guess something is wrong with the site.

Geoff.

Geoff.