1972 Sprint project coupe in Kansas City

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@mjseakan, he's prolly a sales man, hoping the eyes&brain will average all the picts together to a "not bad at all" for the price.

This one needs love, lots of it (kuz love is blind)

Hope someone will save it. Even if its not as rare as its presented, it's still a 7173...

One of the pictures is of a sportsroof in much better shape than the car in the other pictures, which is a coupe. :chin:
People include a pic of what the car would look like done but doesn’t make a lot of sense to show a finished sportsroof.

Is that a playboy pink vert I see in the background?
The one next to it was painted Pink about 20 years ago (my daughter drives that one).  But I did pick up an actual pink one last year to restore, just having gotten to it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny. My daughter has told me many times that she wants a pink mustang convertible when she turns 16.
I told my daughter when she was 10 that they don't make pink Mustangs (knowing they did) and if she found one, I would buy it (that was before ebay).   My wife said I couldn't lie to my daughter, so I had to buy it for her!   I drove it with the manual trans until she graduated from high school two years ago and she wanted an automatic in it, so I changed it over to a C4 (pedals, radiator, etc) for her.  She has put about 500 miles on it last year.

Back