Ready to replace shocks on my Mach 1. Looking at QA-1 shocks. Anyone have these on their Mustang ? Would like some feed back on this brand before pulling the trigger.

• 1 year later...

Went with QA1 adjustable front and rear.  Very happy with results. softened the rear a couple of notches and all good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Outrider4 said:

Went with QA1 adjustable front and rear.  Very happy with results. softened the rear a couple of notches and all good.

Outrider4, Are you using the Stocker Star single adjustable in the rear? QA1 website states they're for front-don't give you a choice for rear. I'd like to be sure before I order them.

IMG_8184.PNG

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Barry

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2020 at 3:39 PM, Tegemus said:

Outrider4, Are you using the Stocker Star single adjustable in the rear? QA1 website states they're for front-don't give you a choice for rear. I'd like to be sure before I order them.

IMG_8184.PNG

I am also looking into a better solution for the front rear shocks. I found the rear QA1 application - QA1 TS601 - 1965-1973 Ford.

https://www.qa1.net/product/ts601

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

I have been looking at some coilovers for the front of mine and was looking at the QA1 but I have also heard good things about the Viking ones. Thinking I may try the Viking ones since I can get both the front coilovers and rear shocks for a decent price. 

Bilstein also has coil overs for our cars.

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes