• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

351C-4V iron intakes

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoArts

Reaction score
My Car
'71 Sportsroof
'90 Mustang 7-Up 5.0 ragtop (sold after 20 years)
'66 Sunbeam Tiger Mk.IA
I have 2 OE Ford intakes, one square bore and one spreadbore. They both have been out in the weather for a long time, but seem to be functional. Yes there is pitting everywhere. No, I do not see any cracks or stripped threads. Maybe one of these will hit the date code lottery for you. Free to good home, pick up near Pittsburgh, PA 15068. Sorry, but I really do not want to ship these.

Email [email protected] or IM here please.

intakes, one square bore and one spreadbore. They both have been out in the weather for a long time, but seem to be functional. Yes there is pitting everywhere. No, I do not see any cracks or stripped threads but there might me one that I missed. I can inspect closer if need be. Free to good home, pick up near Pittsburgh, PA 15068. Sorry, but I really do not want to ship these.

Email [email protected] or IM here please.

Back