Show shot from Alcester UK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a bag of bolts... this style will never catch on. 

:whistling:

wouldn't you prefer a Prius?    :p

:chin:

Yeah... well, someone's gotta buy 'em.

That bag of bolts you got is really a nice piece of kit!  I'll bet the lug nuts require more torque than most cars in your area can make.  rofl

1sostatic,

To use one of your descriptions, you know those eccentric ole Limeys don't want anything to do with one of those "Yank Tanks"!  Why not drool over one of those economy  S**T boxes (learned that description from Fabrice) with about the same amount of  power as your mothers sewing machine!

This Yank has really liked the look of your Bag of Bolts since the first time you posted a picture of it. And.....the XJS hairy insert around the shifter shaft is nothing but inspiration!    :whistling:

+1 on the hairy insert. I know that some US cars have them, too. Looking for one is on my list for Pik-a-Part. I've had one of the re-pop rubber ones turn into some kind of gooey gunk that was difficult to get off, stuck to everything that came within 6 inches of it.

WOW ...this thread suddenly came alive.. .  :banana:

The Hairy insert - has survived the miles and works 

@ Secluff 

The sheep over here buy cars based on "MPG" alone ... I haven't the DNA strands for that. Most Euro-shit-boxes have less power than a motorised pencil sharpener anyway ...Personally I buy based on style.

@GTS 

The DVLA releases sequential plates to classic imports ... this era of 71 (EKH) are old Hull plates -- the last two characters being the location identifier

as you see Richard Hammonds is just a couple of hundred places from mine 

@ Carolina and Mister4x4

I cant wait to meet up with you guys ...need to save up a lot of $$$$

I'll need to blend these when I get there though...using me as the blender ::thumb::

I'm sure Carolina has good ones  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice mustang of Richard Hammond. Wonder if he also take that when going to filming the "Big" series.

Back