Rear sail panels

I would think you could make them easy enough. The upholstery supply shops sell the hardboard like you make door panels from in flat sheets. It is treated so it does not absorb moisture. I have bought at swap meets before. Upholstery sewing machine will stitch right through it or you can glue to it with spray on or brush on contact adhesive.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I would think you could make them easy enough. The upholstery supply shops sell the hardboard like you make door panels from in flat sheets. It is treated so it does not absorb moisture. I have bought at swap meets before. Upholstery sewing machine will stitch right through it or you can glue to it with spray on or brush on contact adhesive.

Thanks. I just realized I need to put them in before my rear window goes in. I believe I can use the same material as my headliner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The material is the same as the headliner. Even though they are easy to make, I bought mine from NPD since I didn't keep the old ones for a pattern. Not sure if they've been fixed yet, but the set I had didn't have a spot for the door panel clip in the center and I had to add it. Be sure yours does or the center of the panel will bow out over time.