Headliner installation on hold!

slowpoke17

I've been slowly restoring this car and finally started working on the interior. The original headliner is separating where the seams are, looks like the thread just deteriorated. The easy fix would be a one piece headliner but I can't find a supplier for a regular coupe. The original style headliner is relatively inexpensive but installation requires removing front and rear windshields. The one piece is much easier to install but more costly. Does anyone know where you can buy an ABS one piece headliner for 70-73 coupes? I called TMI and their product is fastback only. I would think the difference would be minimal so why not have another product out there, I'm sure demand would be there.

They do not make the one piece headliner for a coupe. Fastback only. I tried everyone.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg