Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Folks,



been trying to find this type of centre or hubcaps for a while now but didn't have any luck so far.


Does anyone maybe know a name, or a place where to get them?


They look like the centre caps for rallywheels, but have the Mustang emblem on them.'


Thanks for the helppats-mustang-1-720x340.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's actually a cool look, and I'm surprised at how many various models of cars I've seen with them.


Good luck - that should look really cool if/when you get it all together! ::thumb::



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...