• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

corner quarter panel trims as well as panel under the window

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilPuppetMaster

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q - code
Looking for both Quarter panel corner trims and panel above trap door.

See attached image

Please PM me what you got and the price

I also have US address so no need to ship to Canada directly

Thanks

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

See attached image

Thanks

Alex
 I believe I have the panel under the rear window.  Will get you a picture this week.

See attached image

Thanks

Alex
 I believe I have the panel under the rear window.  Will get you a picture this week.
Thanks

See attached image

Thanks

Alex
Thanks
Turns out I don't have the back window panel for a fold down, just non fold down.  I do have on quarter panel for the passenger side though (it will need to be stripped - someone painted it black over the blue).  It is a 72/73 as it has the seatbelt hole.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks
Turns out I don't have the back window panel for a fold down, just non fold down.  I do have on quarter panel for the passenger side though (it will need to be stripped - someone painted it black over the blue).  It is a 72/73 as it has the seatbelt hole.  

https://ibb.co/njyL0Cc[/URL]

Thanks so much for looking into this for me. I already have Quarter panels so I do not need those however still looking for those corner quarter panels.

If you come across pair of those just let me know

Alex

Back