• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OEM ram air setup

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
original ram air setup for sale    plenum, flappers, air cleaner minus the lid   original parts great for a boss resto etc.  air cleaner needs blasting has some rust   other flaws but most are not visible when installed   asking 700 obo plus shippin  pics for serious inquiries please shoot me an email at [email protected]   thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have pics on my computer only my phone uploading pics on here is a pain if ur interested shoot me an email

price drop 800!

isn't the whole kit brand new from CJ Pony about $650 ish ?
The cjp scoops casings are not looking same as the originals.

They do not have the big letters RH and LH, nor the staples and on the cjp picts, they have studs+bolts vs screws.

Haven't been able to see the flappers, even on their install video, but pretty sure they're different too as the originals are having a complex shape.

Nothing wrong with their kit, unless you're after originality.

This is a good price. The flappers can be restored, I did mine and even saved and reused the original staples... Granted, mine was an AZ driven car. I would take and restore this anyday, over the aftermarket stuff...

isn't the whole kit brand new from CJ Pony about $650 ish ?
yea it is if you want Taiwanese parts

Price drop 750 for an oem setup!!

price drop 700 plus ship!

Back