My Lady

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a '73 convertible, but with a black top and black interior. I live in the Palm Springs area where the temps are expected to hit 116F(46C) today.

What I wouldn't give for white. Yeah, yeah... it's possible to switch the top color, seats, door panels and rear quarter panels, but then, the black stripes would look out of place.

Hi 

I've never been a massive fan of white - perhaps because I'm a Brit with no taste. :D .. but I have to say this is a gorgeous combination 

the option in my VIN for seats is 3W (white knitted vinyl) ... it'd be interesting what code explains that style of seat trim and luxury interior 

I wouldn't be surprised if that trim level is low numbers in the making in the Marty report ... hence quite rare.  :chin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing!  Love the wheel covers- and the interior!  Love to hear the story behind this one....

Beautiful car! Did you restore the interior or is it all original? It looks completely new and correct!
Rarely on this site so apologies for the reply delay. The interior is completely original save for the door panels which were replaced by the previous owner. The rest of the car is also original save for the top. Presently has 33k mi odo as of 30 Dec 2021.

Hi

I've never been a massive fan of white - perhaps because I'm a Brit with no taste. :D .. but I have to say this is a gorgeous combination

the option in my VIN for seats is 3W (white knitted vinyl) ... it'd be interesting what code explains that style of seat trim and luxury interior

I wouldn't be surprised if that trim level is low numbers in the making in the Marty report ... hence quite rare. :chin:
A Brit that does like Wimbledon white? Pish tosh, my dear fellow.

I'm just a bit jealous (hahahah!) Not really, I still like my Rustang crazily but yours is MUCH more refined my friend!!!

Back