Fold down rear seat - open trunk view

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
I found this excellent pic of the fold-down rear seat in its 'down' position. 

Makes me a little jealous I don't have a car with that option.

The pic makes the interior look very open and cavernous!

If you took this pic - bravo!

Others with this option should open their trunks and take similar pics to share in this thread.

1971 Mustang fold down rear seat  open trunk view.jpg

Ray

I did not have time to take any pictures of mine after I cleaned up. Put the interior in and took to the museum that afternoon. Here is before cleaning. I use to snow ski and my 190 mm skis went in nice. I also had a plan that if police chased me I would park crawl into the trunk from inside shut the trap door and when cops get there beat on trunk and yell let me out. How could they convict you locked in the trunk with the keys in the ignition, lol.

I didn't cut any speaker holes either.

I found this excellent pic of the fold-down rear seat in its 'down' position. 

Makes me a little jealous I don't have a car with that option.

The pic makes the interior look very open and cavernous!

If you took this pic - bravo!

Others with this option should open their trunks and take similar pics to share in this thread.

Ray
My word, if I squint my eyes it almost looks like the back of my wife's Lincoln Navigator L with the second and third rows folded down!  (key word being almost, ha).  That car has a nice group of options- I see a manual trans, AC, AM/8-track in addition to the fold down rear seat.  And it's beautifully restored or a well-maintained survivor.

I did not have time to take any pictures of mine after I cleaned up. Put the interior in and took to the museum that afternoon. Here is before cleaning. I use to snow ski and my 190 mm skis went in nice. I also had a plan that if police chased me I would park crawl into the trunk from inside shut the trap door and when cops get there beat on trunk and yell let me out. How could they convict you locked in the trunk with the keys in the ignition, lol.

Mmmhhhh...interesting! 190mm skis?  lollerz

That's 19 centimeter and about 7.5 inches.

You probably wanted to say 1900mm, huh!?

Mmmhhhh...interesting! 190mm skis?  lollerz

That's 19 centimeter and about 7.5 inches.

You probably wanted to say 1900mm, huh!?
Showed I grew up in the inches generations, lol. Yep they should be same height at you are I am 6'4" - 6'5" They fit in the car, lol.

Back