Fold down rear seat - open trunk view

Boss1Ray

I found this excellent pic of the fold-down rear seat in its 'down' position. 

Makes me a little jealous I don't have a car with that option.

The pic makes the interior look very open and cavernous!

If you took this pic - bravo!

Others with this option should open their trunks and take similar pics to share in this thread.

1063073043_1971Mustangfolddownrearseatopentrunkview.thumb.jpg.862d92163419f8d1f300ea74550f7fa6.jpg

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

I did not have time to take any pictures of mine after I cleaned up. Put the interior in and took to the museum that afternoon. Here is before cleaning. I use to snow ski and my 190 mm skis went in nice. I also had a plan that if police chased me I would park crawl into the trunk from inside shut the trap door and when cops get there beat on trunk and yell let me out. How could they convict you locked in the trunk with the keys in the ignition, lol.

I didn't cut any speaker holes either.

100-2198.jpg

100-2200.jpg

100-2226.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I found this excellent pic of the fold-down rear seat in its 'down' position. 

Makes me a little jealous I don't have a car with that option.

The pic makes the interior look very open and cavernous!

If you took this pic - bravo!

Others with this option should open their trunks and take similar pics to share in this thread.

Ray

My word, if I squint my eyes it almost looks like the back of my wife's Lincoln Navigator L with the second and third rows folded down!  (key word being almost, ha).  That car has a nice group of options- I see a manual trans, AC, AM/8-track in addition to the fold down rear seat.  And it's beautifully restored or a well-maintained survivor.

• 6 months later...

I did not have time to take any pictures of mine after I cleaned up. Put the interior in and took to the museum that afternoon. Here is before cleaning. I use to snow ski and my 190 mm skis went in nice. I also had a plan that if police chased me I would park crawl into the trunk from inside shut the trap door and when cops get there beat on trunk and yell let me out. How could they convict you locked in the trunk with the keys in the ignition, lol.

100-2198.jpg

100-2200.jpg

100-2226.jpg

Mmmhhhh...interesting! 190mm skis?  lollerz

That's 19 centimeter and about 7.5 inches.

You probably wanted to say 1900mm, huh!?

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

100-2198.jpg

100-2200.jpg

100-2226.jpg

Mmmhhhh...interesting! 190mm skis?  lollerz

That's 19 centimeter and about 7.5 inches.

You probably wanted to say 1900mm, huh!?

Showed I grew up in the inches generations, lol. Yep they should be same height at you are I am 6'4" - 6'5" They fit in the car, lol.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Guys id never seen this package before this post.... Love this feature and wish my 73 had that option. Thanks for sharing guys!