Saved Another Rare One...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173Vert

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible, 1973 Hardtop
It’s official... A rare? Hurst Equipped  :whistling: 4-spd. Q-Code Coupe will be heading to Canada in the coming weeks. I briefly posted the car recently, got some interesting feedback, so, I have posted the appropriate picture to validate :) All in good fun. Yes, the car needs some work, but, nothing major... I have been looking for a 4-spd coupe over the summer, not many around in half decent shape. I have not owned a coupe since my very first car back and in 1979. Looking forward to making this a fine representation of classic Ford Mustang muscle. That makes three in the stable, including my Green H Code Vert and Pastel Blue J Code Vert. “H”Q”J” :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding! Great score and car! Keep us updated.

The yellow on the wheels + white letters + chrome gives a nice classic touch.

Not fan of the hurst equipped badge on the deck lid, even if the option makes it special. Other than this personal taste micro detail, it is surely is a very beautiful 73 coupe.

[That makes three in the stable, including my Green H Code Vert and Pastel Blue]

In my wildest "lottery winning" dreams, I'd like very much a 72 vert in my new very very big dream garage... Never gonna happen! :)

The yellow on the wheels + white letters + chrome gives a nice classic touch.

Not fan of the hurst equipped badge on the deck lid, even if the option makes it special. Other than this personal taste micro detail, it is surely is a very beautiful 73 coupe.

[That makes three in the stable, including my Green H Code Vert and Pastel Blue]

In my wildest "lottery winning" dreams, I'd like very much a 72 vert in my new very very big dream garage...  Never gonna happen! :)
No worries, it’s coming off as well as the chrome Cobrajet insignia’s on either side of the ram air hood. 

Haha, as for garage space, well, I’ll have three car’s and a two car garage... looks like I will be renting a storage unit for a while. I’m in between homes right now, renting until I find the right place that will accommodate three ‘stang’s.

You will have to update your username now. 7173vertcoupe? How about 7173coupede'vert? Spellcheck makes this difficult. 

Seriously, congratulations.
Good catch! I would go with “CoVert”, but I can’t figure out how to update my username on the site...

Congrats on the new addition - I would suspect that it may be a 1 of 1

Congrats on the new addition - I would suspect that it may be a 1 of 1
Thx. I haven't looked into that yet, but the addition of the factory A/C with the 4-spd is rare to see today. Of course the non-upgraded factory wheels will add to this rarity.

Yep you gona have to build a garage with lift so you can clean them easily, lol. One more and it becomes a hoard they tell me, lol. Great find for you corral.
That's it... She is giving me the eye these day's, so a man has got to know when enough is enough. LOL

Yep you gona have to build a garage with lift so you can clean them easily, lol. One more and it becomes a hoard they tell me, lol. Great find for you corral.
That's it... She is giving me the eye these day's, so a man has got to know when enough is enough. LOL
You just need to buy the wife a nice shiny new vehicle and then you're good to go.  Bought my wife a pearl white Lincoln Navigator L after the '71 Mach 1 429, and then I proceeded to buy a second weekend car afterward.  I'm in the same boat as you, two car garage and I wouldn't mind picking up a third car.  I don't like the storage units around my area, but in a pinch they would do.  Some cities have upscale storage facilities that are even climate-controlled, but not here (nothing car-sized anyway).  Looking at a house with an attached two-car garage plus a nice standalone two-car garage at the end of the driveway.  Anyway, this car looks incredible and is certainly a rare combination.  I also follow the GTO / 442 / GS crowd and I have seen those Hurst badges added to just about anything.  I believe they were used on certain Hurst Olds models, but that's about it.

Back