• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Headers wanted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Hi Guys,

I need a set of headers (hooker?) for a 71 -351c 2v heads. Car is a mach 1.  Got some? please let me know what you want for'um :)

I have a new fuel tank and a new front valance I would like to sell or trade as well.

Thanks

Thank you for the reply's

My zip code is 83704 boise ,Idaho Please tell me the maker, price wanted and shipping. Email to [email protected]

Thanks everyone

P.M. Sent
I apologize ,I'm old and never really been on a forum prior. The only thing I see in your reply is P.M sent

If you go to the top of this page you should see a tab that says Private Messages, with a number after it. Click on it to see your PMs.
Thank you Don!!!  I must of read this forum for months before I ever posted anything ( scarred I guess).  I have seen many many times where you unselfishly helped others.

KUDUS to you sir and many thanks from me!

Back