new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommydone

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
just bought the wife a 1973 Mach one off the original owner . pretty much near mint condition . needs door panels and she wants the full length center console as well .

Welcome from Houston! Hope you enjoy. You can find a center console new repro on eBay for $600 to $700 in black so they would need to be painted to match exisitng. Door panels are a problem. New repros available on CJ Pony Parts but they are incomplete and require much modification and fitting.

The door panels are difficult to find usually an insurance case of a crashed original.

I have one perfect drivers door blue panel but cannot decide on whether I want to part the car. It had 32,000 on it and got crashed so lots of good parts.

Gave some info on the consoles. Beware if they look milky where someone has slathered ArmorAl on it for years nearly impossible to refinish. Broken screw holes easy fix. I was also shy away from any that had been painted in the past. Be sure you get a working clock almost impossible to find and you need the wire harness also. Ash tray can buy repo along with new lids.

Back