Need help with label on drivers door size

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowpoke17

Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
I'm repainting the doors and jambs on my 73 and in the process the blue label with all the vehicle information got ruined. I just happened to have a photo of it but there are no dimensions with it. I'm going to have it replicated but I need the dimensions. Can someone measure their blue label, drivers door and let me know what size to make it? Thanks you.

I'm repainting the doors and jambs on my 73 and in the process the blue label with all the vehicle information got ruined. I just happened to have a photo of it but there are no dimensions with it. I'm going to have it replicated but I need the dimensions. Can someone measure their blue label, drivers door and let me know what size to make it? Thanks you.
Have Kevin Marti reproduce it for you. He will use your photo and make exact repro. https://www.martiauto.com/tags.cfm

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if I needed door tags or build plates etc replicated, I would use Marti because he is respected as legit. I assume he requires documentation before he starts printing off tags, etc

Back