Hi all from down under. Australia

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markzx9

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hi all so glad to be a member of this forum. I am only a new 1973 Mustang Convertible owner. So there is lots for me to learn and I am sure there will be many question posted by me as I get to know more about this car.

I hope the brains trust here will have all the information I might need and to help me gain knowledge about Mustangs.

Thanks in advance , from down under.

Australia .

Mark

Hi all so glad to be a member of this forum. I am only a new 1973 Mustang Convertible owner. So there is lots for me to learn and I am sure there will be many question posted by me as I get to know more about this car.

I hope the brains trust here will have all the information I might need and to help me gain knowledge about Mustangs.

Thanks in advance , from down under.

Australia .

Mark
Hi there Mark.  Another '73 owner in Qld.  I am in Mackay ( ex Bne 15 years ago ) Send a p.m. through it I can assist in any way.  Not a convertible but the basics are the same for sure.

Not a lot of parts for these models in Aust but getting better.   I might be able to steer you the right direction.  Also check Mustang Owners club in Bne.

Have fun.

PKJ

Welcome from Ohio - Please show us pictures. When I was looking for my car, I was torn between Mach 1s and convertibles. I spent 2 weeks in Australia way back when I was in the USAF, I absolutely loved it. Would go back in a heartbeat, beautiful country!

Welcome from Western Australia

Seems to be a few new members from Brisvegas lately

Feel a bit lonely all by myself in Australind (don't ask just Google it)

A few members in Perth but that is 170km away

Don't forget the pictures!

Back